Wednesday, November 17, 2010

About Me...


My name is Daniel; I am in the 10th grade. I like spending time at horse tracks with friends and family. Also, were I keep my horses at a ranch, I like driving go-karts/Atv’s. At the horse tracks my friends and I will go and see the races. Most of the time one of our horses will be the ones racing or a friend that we know.

Why I started my blog?
I started this blog because I want people to know what I think about horse racing, and keep people updated about races coming up. Also, like there opinion on the race before it starts, and what they thought when the race was over. I hope also that you guys can tell me about races and maybe history behind there horses that they own. Right now I know a horse that is really good called El Cadete. I find this horse interesting because his first race he lost. But after that he stood undefeated, and was beating all those other horse out there. Also, this horse has a song about him it is cool because it talks about his racing and how it went that day. This horse has won so many races that it is hard for him to find someone to race him. I went to some races in Yuma, Colorado and that was the best horse race I ever went to. Also, in Yuma, Colorado it is like the home of el cadete that’s were he had his first race. Every time he races there everyone goes to see him race some people hopes he wins, and like always there are people that don’t like him and want him to loose. This last race I went to in Yuma was when he raced a horse called El Tunco. Everyone was expecting El Cadete to loose this race and almost everyone was going for El Tunco. But when the raced started there were racing even and when there were about 150 yards el cadete left him behind. That day I believe the race was about 250 yards.

5 comments:

  1. wow....you have a ranch that is so cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me a update on when the next horse racing is. El Cadete smokes all the other horses

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's interesting that you have horses that race,i didnt know that about you...i have a friend who likes horse racing too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. melody baker I dont have a ranch, the ranch is were I have my horses

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will keep you updated. and yes el cadete the best

    ReplyDelete