Thursday, November 18, 2010

When I am with my friends/park

In the park with friends…

When my friends and I hang out in the park it is a warm, sunny, comfortable day. We will play football in the green field and play basketball on the concrete floor. When you play football in the grass it is slippery and when you catch the ball it feels like you made it to the touchdown. But in basketball you have the concrete floor which lets you move faster from getting better grip from the floor. And when you shoot the ball you wait and look at it going in the air and just hoping it goes in, and when it does it feels like you just won a million dollars. We then stop and take a break and talk for a while. As we are taking a break we get ready to leave to the gas station to get something to drink. From the gas station we will head on home, and do the same the next day. As I am going home it is a fresh temperature just right to cool me down from all that running. I finally get home

2 comments:

  1. you are resly descriptive about the eceene. Looks like you have a lot of fun in the park. Are basketball and football the only sports you play ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mainly play basketball and football, but once in a while i will try out a other sport.

    ReplyDelete