Thursday, November 18, 2010

Favorite sports/ideas



My favorite sport is football. The reason why football is my favorite is because you get to tackle your opponent. Also, in football you play different ways. Besides playing a regular game you could play a game called 500. It is when a person stands by himself and about 5 other people in the other side and the person by itself says numbers and throws the ball to the crowd and first one to 500 wins. Also, in football it is a good way to workout and be quicker.

I used to play for a football team.  I was running back. I used to like catching the ball and just running for my life to not get tackled. That feeling I used to get, will just make me run faster. I also like tackling the person with the ball. I was pretty good at getting them down. I started to not play for a team any more because I didn’t really have that much time. I am thinking next year, for my junior year, to play for my school. One of my teachers wanted me to play this year but it was too late for me to join.   

Keep looking at my blog and I will be letting you guise know new races coming up…   

Keeping you guys updated will want you guys to keep on looking at my blog.

I could connect my website by showing horse videos. And websites like YouTube, or face book.

I will make this by spreading my word, and looking at other blogs and make comments about there’s and let them come and check out my blog. Hopefully, my blog is interesting for my readers. I will also like for you guys to tell me what I could do for my blog so it can be more interesting. Ideas will really be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment