Friday, November 19, 2010

This past week…

I have been really busy making my blog, thinking of more ideas to make it interesting. I have to make sure I am showing you guys all the information that you need to know. I also been thinking of putting videos for you so you can see horse races, and understand a little about how it is when you are in a track. I have been looking at other blogs and making comments, asking them to come check out my blog. Some of the images I have in my blog are some of my favorite races I have seen on YouTube. The reason why I chose these horses is becouse when you look at the video they are running evenly, then one horse will pass the horse its racing. And then the other horse will end up passing that horse. When you see a horse race like that, it is just hard to tell who will win. Also, you know those are really good horses because the whole way they are just running without slowing down. Some horses have there distance. Anyway I have gotten a few comments already from my friends that made their blog the same time I did. You should also look at their blog. We all have interesting blogs that you guys might be interested in. I have been mainly telling you about things I like to do and horse racing. I haven’t really put horse races coming up and a race that I have been to lately, to tell you about. But I will. Right now I just want to let you guys know about the things I like to do. And making my blog design better and making new post. Just so it doesn’t be so short. Now that I am thinking about it, I am about done and I am going to start keeping you guys updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment